Global Resolutions has the expertise to provide appropriate and practical dispute resolution services that relate to the procedural and substantive issues that arise at every stage of provincial and multi-jurisdictional class proceedings, including:
- mediating an early settlement of any and all issues
- mediating all aspects of certification orders, including class definitions, common issues and individual issues, notices to class members and litigation plans
- mediating appeals from certification orders
- mediating the scope of oral and documentary discovery, including e-discovery
- mediating discovery motions
- mediating common issues
- mediating, where applicable, negotiations between settlement counsel
- mediating any and all issues during the common issues trial
Post-Trial or Post-Settlement
- mediating appeals from common issues trial
- designing a claims administration process following settlement, trial or appeal, including appropriate dispute resolution of individual claims
Global Resolutions’ expertise in class actions has been recognized through its court-approved appointment as adjudicators in a number of class action settlements across Canada.
For a listing of our members in class action resolution, please visit our Panel Members page.